Adtec Software Ltd supply
software solutions to business users. These software solutions are installed on premise or within a Microsoft Azure secured UK resource.
Data we hold on our clients
for invoicing and order processing purposes is processed using the principles given below.
Adtec can confirm that we neither hold, store or process any of our customers own data, however due to the fact that ADTEC staff have access to our customers databases and web portals for software
support purposes, we are still considered to be a ‘data processor’.
- Data is processed fairly and
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept
up to date
- Data is not kept longer than
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s
consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the
European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection
Adtec Software Ltd is a BS EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017
accredited company, Certificate Number 216020 and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office ISO reference ZA224584.
This ensures we adhere to stringent processes for keeping our data and our customers’ data secure.
Adtec Software Ltd also processes personal data to comply with the eight principles of the UK Data Protection Act